Sunday, December 30, 2007

a thing of magic and wonder

Learned Claw, who is possibly the sweetest cat known to human- and felinekind, got washed today. Except it was a special washing, because I made him take a bath with me.

Yes, with me. It actually went pretty well. I think he was very appreciative that I was in the tub with him and, though he wasn't happy about being in the tub, he wasn't too freaked out, either. It was, in sum, a rather painless bathing experience. He wasn't even pissed off with me afterwards (though this may have had something to do with the copious amounts of kitty treats I fed him afterwards). He's not even scared of the tub! And now he smells like flowers.

We took a nap afterwards and he slept on my head, which was damp but nice.

1 comment:

JDG said...

Happy New Year kittens and kitten-mother! Meow meow meow!